December 03, 2004

MIT's OpenCourseWare

I love this web MIT's OpenCourseWare I'm sure that they are going to change the world with this project.

This week I found this course 15.970 Digital Anthropology, Spring 2003 and I think you have to take a look:

Digital Anthropology is a Spring 2003 applied social science and media arts seminar surveying the blossoming arena of digital-artifact enabled experimental sociology/anthropology. We will emphasize both (a) Technology Testbeds – systematically deploying research lab prototypes and corporate pre-production products in a sample human organizational population and carefully observing the social consequences, and (b) Sociometrics – using digital artifacts to better observe and measure the complex social reality of interesting human systems.


It's hard to explain but it's a incredible project. Thank you.

No comments:

Privacy saved my life

Labels

Contact Me

Creative Commons License
Esta obra está bajo una licencia de Creative Commons.